USA: Oprichtster electro magnetic health.org over haar ervaring met Wi-Fi.
zondag, 14 februari 2010 - Categorie: Verhalen
Bron: LA Times 15 febr. 2010
Three years ago, at the age of 48, Camilla Rees had to leave her apartment in downtown San Francisco. Not because of the rent, she says, but because of the radiation.
Her personal radiation meter -- yes, such things exist -- spiked after a lawyer couple moved in next door. Rees asked the neighbors if they had installed a new Wi-Fi router, and sure enough they had, on the wall near Rees' bed. Rees says she quickly lost her ability to think clearly. ''I was unfocused, as if I had suddenly come down with ADHD. I would wake up dizzy in the morning. I'd collapse to the floor. I had to leave to escape that nightmare.''
Since then, Rees, a former investment banker, has been on a crusade against low-level electromagnetic fields, or EMFs, of all types, including the microwave radiation that flows from cellphones and cellphone towers and the magnetic forces surrounding power lines. She co-wrote the 2009 book ''Public Health SOS: The Shadow Side of the Wireless Revolution,'' one of many recent books to warn against the dangers of EMFs, and founded the website electro magnetichealth.org.
''I'm one of the few people I know who has been able to recover from EMF,'' Rees says. ''Other people are still suffering. They're disabled. I know people who have to live in trailers because the metal walls protect them.''
Voor het volledige artikel zie:
Lees verder in de categorie Verhalen | Terug naar homepage | Lees de introductie