Malta: Workshop Biologische effecten EMV 8 oct. 2012
dinsdag, 07 februari 2012 - Categorie: Oproepen
Op 7 febr. 2012 ontving Stopumts onderstaande oproep:
The Local Organising Committee, together with the International Advisory and Technical Committees of 7th International Workshop on Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields have the pleasure of inviting paper submissions for this year’s event, which will take place in Malta, 8-12 October, 2012.
Submissions related to the Workshop topics listed below are welcome from a wide range of researchers, educators and policy makers in this interdisciplinary field.
Standards, Guidelines & Requirements
· Risk assessment and management
· Field emissions and management
· Health risk and public concern
· Regulatory policy
· Standards for exposure measurement and calculation
· Occupational, environmental and public exposure
· Health safety standards
Medical & Therapeutic Applications
· Effects of EMF on regeneration
· Medical applications of EMF
· Medical imaging with NIR
· Tissue ablation with NIR
· Therapeutic and clinical applications of EMF
· Antennas in biological tissues
Field Modelling & Mechanisms
· EMF simulation and modeling
· Modelling of the human body for irradiation studies
· Absorption mechanisms
· Laboratory investigations
Biological Effects of EMF
· EMF-induced hearing sensations
· Effects of EMF on the central nervous system
· Immune response to EMF
· Pathophysiologic aspects of EMFs
· Behaviour sensitivity to EMFs
· Neuroendoctrine effects/stress
· Genomics, transcriptomics and proteomics
· Biophysical and biochemical effects
· Epidemiologic studies
Measurements & Instrumentation
· Electromagnetic compatibility
· EMF shielding
· EMF measurement
· Dielectric properties of biological tissues
· In-vitro, ex-vivo and in-vivo studies
· Cell electromanipulation
· Exposure measurement & instrumentation
· Coherent phonons and excitons in biological system
Prospective authors should note that only original and previously unpublished papers will be considered for oral presentation.Submissions for the Poster Session are also welcome. All presentations must meet high standards of scientific and technical content.
The papers will be reviewed by the International Technical Committee, which reserves the right to refuse any paper after evaluation of the final text submitted by the author(s), or to classify papers for oral presentation or as posters, even though the abstract may have been previously approved.
Template for abstract and paper submission are available for download from the Workshop website. Please note the following important dates:
Deadline for abstract submission 11th May, 2012
Notification of acceptance 8th June, 2012
Deadline for full paper submission 29th June, 2012
The Workshop proceedings will be published in digital format and distributed worldwide. Delegates will receive a copy of the proceedings on USB flash drive at the time of registration. Papers will also be archived at:
Open Access Authors have the option to make their work available in Open Access format for wider dissemination, following the Workshop.
Networking Participants can present their research and interact with experts from around the world, becoming part of a unique community of interdisciplinary researchers and practitioners.
The registration process will be open shortly. Meanwhile, if you wish to contact the organizers, please send us an email here.
Lees verder in de categorie Oproepen | Terug naar homepage | Lees de introductie