WI-FI radiation damages human sperm in new study
zaterdag, 26 november 2022 - Categorie: Onderzoeken
For all the links in this survey see the link above
Studies continue to document wireless radiation exposure can damage sperm just as new data confirm major decline in sperm count worldwide.
The new study “Electromagnetic radiations on the functional potential of spermatozoa” published in the Research Journal of Biotechnology found damage to human sperm when exposed to Wi-Fi from a laptop . The deterioration of sperm quality varied according to the duration of Wi-Fi radiation exposure. The image above shows damages sperm from the Wi-Fi radiation exposure. Sperm damage is one of numerous health effects linked to cell phone use.
This study corroborates numerous studies that have found Wi-Fi and cell phone radiation exposure linked to damage to sperm.
- Effect of mobile telephones on sperm quality: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Environment International,
- Association between electronic device usage and sperm quality parameters in healthy men screened as potential sperm donors. Environmental Pollution
- Pathophysiology of cell phone radiation: oxidative stress and carcinogenesis with focus on male reproductive system. Reprod Biol Endocrinol
- The detrimental effect of cell phone radiation on sperm biological characteristics in normozoospermic. Andrologia
- The effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation on sperm function. Reproduction
- Effects of microwave at 2.45 GHz radiations on reproductive system of male rats. Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry
- of Radiation Emitted by Wireless Devices on Male Reproductive Hormones: A Systematic Review. Frontiers in Physiology
- Does the Use of Mobile Phone Affect Male Fertility? A Mini-Review. Journal of Human Reproductive Sciences
- Current progress on the effect of mobile phone radiation on sperm quality: An updated systematic review and meta-analysis of human and animal studies. Environmental Pollution
The authors concluded that, “the present study on the impact of radiations from a laptop upon the functional mechanism of spermatozoa confirmed that operating the digital devices without precautionary measures and distance interferes with fertilizable ability of the sperms that may end in infertile marriage. The present users of laptop or other digital devices must be cautious about the possible fertility problems from such devices.”
Environmental Health Trust recommends you keep laptops off laps and keep that cell phone out of your pants. Best is to switch to corded ethernet connections instead of Wi-Fi. Learn more here.
Lees verder in de categorie Onderzoeken | Terug naar homepage | Lees de introductie