EU: Drie leden van het Europees Parlement met een proclamatie over risico's draadloze technologie
zaterdag, 18 april 2009 - Categorie: Berichten Internationaal
Drie leden van het Europees Parlement Elizabeth Lynne, Kathy Sinnott en Carl Schlyter hebben een verklaring uitgegeven over de risico's van de draadloze technologie.
Voor de officiële Nederlandstalige tekst zie het bijgevoegde PDF bestand
Gerelateerd artikel: Juridische%20Informatie/2799 .
Declaration no. 47/2009 on the risks of exposure to electromagnetic fields resulting from the use of wireless technology:
pursuant to Rule 116 of the Rules of Procedure by Elizabeth Lynne, Kathy Sinnott and Carl Schlyter on the risks of exposure to electromagnetic fields resulting from the use of wireless technology Lapse date: 7.5.20090047/2009
Written declaration on the risks of exposure to electromagnetic fields resulting from the use of wireless technology The European Parliament,
– having regard to Rule 116 of its Rules of Procedure,
A whereas there is considerable public concern about health risks linked to exposure to electromagnetic fields resulting from the use of radio
antennas, mobile telephones, cordless phones and Wi-Fi devices,
B. whereas there is evidence that increased exposure to wireless technology in homes and schools can in certain circumstances produce biological
effects below the levels laid down in the current EMF radiation exposure guidelines,
1. Calls on the Commission and the Member States to facilitate further research into the risks to human health posed by the use of such equipment,
so 'that Member States can adopt legislation on the basis of reliable data;
2. Calls on the Member States to adopt the Liechtenstein legislation which sets an exposure limit of 0.6 V/m for mobile phone transmission antennas in
sensitive areas such as homes, schools and workplaces;
3. Calls on the Member States to produce information to make the public aware of the possible health risks of exposure to EMF radiation;
4. Calls for independently funded research into electrohypersensitivity, which is recognised as a disability in Sweden;
5. Calls on the Commission and the Member States to consider promoting wired technologies for data communication instead of radio or microwave
6. Instructs its President to forward this declaration, together with the names of the signatories, to the Council.
Bekijk het PDF bestand
Lees verder in de categorie Berichten Internationaal | Terug naar homepage | Lees de introductie