Canada: slimme meter in de fik; video

woensdag, 15 maart 2017 - Categorie: Berichten Internationaal

15 maart 2017

If you have a 'Smart' Meter on your home, you may want to pay attention to this story. This Canadian homeowner was shocked to find out he was responsible for $5000 in damages caused by his Smart Meter catching fire. Is this fair? There are so many layers to this story. Please stay tuned for the follow up.

Lees verder in de categorie Berichten Internationaal | Terug naar homepage | Lees de introductie