StopUMTS Logo
how to get rid of moles
Zoeken
   
Voorlichting
10/06/17Zonnepanelen: straling va
08/06/17Informatieve voorlichting
Artikelen
23/06/17EU-hof: Vaccin kan ziekte
20/06/17Overleg ECERI en WHO o
20/06/17Here's How Dirty Electric
20/06/17Canadian Study Finds C
20/06/17Smart cities, 5G and EMF
19/06/17WiFi in Schools - The Fac
Berichten Nederland
21/06/17Schippers: 2,5 miljoen eu
20/06/17Cijfers over kanker; Inci
20/06/17Smartphone op school: str
19/06/17Voorschoten: Gemeente kom
15/06/17Epe: Verwarring over zend
Berichten België
30/05/17Kaartlezer verdwijnt, mob
24/05/17Wordt Brussel de eerste s
Berichten Internationaal
11/06/17Engeland: 2 Ripon Childre
09/06/17Phonegate: French Gove
08/06/17Engeland: A Charity Could
05/06/17USA: Sacramento e.a. toek
Ervaringen | Appellen/oproepen
16/06/17GGD ervaring
07/06/17Vrouw zoekt veilige wonin
01/06/17Elana's pantry: ''The Gre
Onderzoeken
02/06/17The Effect of RF Radiatio
27/05/17Diabetis 1: Radiation fro
27/05/17Mobile phone use and risk
Veel gestelde vragen
13/05/17Vakantie? Witte zo
10/07/16Zeven veel gestelde vrage
Juridische informatie
05/06/17Wireless Devices - Minimi
03/06/17Professor Belpomme in
02/06/17Nurse with rare brain dis
Oproepen
12/06/17Lezing in Sommelsdijk (Go
10/06/17Lezing in Nijkerk over vo
19/05/17Lezing Straling en Gezond
Folders
10/04/17Brochures, folders, websi
29/04/16USA: Meer dan 50 tips voo
Briefwisselingen | Archief: 2008, 2005
14/06/17Mail naar 'De Monitor' na
09/06/17Letters From Doctors on W
Illustraties
 Algemeen
 Fotoalbum zendmasten
 Wetenschappelijke illustraties
Zelfdoding Oxford graduate door onverdraagbare Elektrogevoeligheid EHS.    
Ga naar overzicht berichten in: Verhalen

Zelfdoding Oxford graduate door onverdraagbare Elektrogevoeligheid EHS.
woensdag, 07 november 2012 - Dossier: Ervaringen burgers


Bron: Cambridge News 6 okt. 2012

'Zapping in head' from mobiles led son to kill himself

Auteur: Jordan Day

A university graduate committed suicide after a lengthy battle with a sensitivity to mobile phones, an inquest heard.

Oxford graduate Michael Nield suffered with electro sensitivity – the term used to describe someone who has an unhealthy sensitivity to a particular source of electricity.

In Michael’s case it was mobile phones and phone masts. He had to sleep with a microfibre tent over his bed to reduce the radiation.

He sometimes even had to wear a micromesh body suit when he was out, and his parents, Clive and Barbara, had to move from their home in Herefordshire to the small village of Wardy Hill, near Ely, where there was less exposure to mobiles and phone masts.

Barbara too suffers with the same sensitivity, although it is not as extreme.
On Sunday, June 3, 36-year-old Michael, who was living with his parents in Main Street, Wardy Hill, took his own life, William Morris, coroner for North and East Cambridgeshire, has ruled at an inquest.

Michael’s father found his body inside a car parked on a grass track near their home.
Michael, a gifted musician, had drunk a bottle of vodka and taken an overdose of tablets.

Speaking at the inquest, his mother, a volunteer at Ely Cathedral, said her son had “tried everything” to improve his quality of life.

She said: “Unless people have electro sensitivity they just don’t realise what sort of effects it has. He tried everything to get better. He sought help, he ate a specific diet and he tried so hard.”

She said he sometimes wore a micromesh suit or a hat with mesh to cover his face in a bid to keep phone radiation away.

She said: “He would just get constant zapping in his head. I know the feeling as I get it myself, although not on the level that Michael did.

“That’s why we moved to Wardy Hill as it’s so remote. He did still sleep with a microfibre tent over his bed though, which did help.

“We saw it as a positive step but looking back it was his way of making a last-ditch attempt to be normal and put his illness aside. But that was obviously something he couldn’t do.”

Sarah Dacre, a trustee of ElectroSensitivity UK, said: “It’s extremely upsetting to hear of Michael’s death. I knew him, having received a number of emails from him.
“Sadly the condition is not recognised by the NHS, but it is very real, and we get an average of one suicide a year among those on our books.”

:: Mystery over condition

The World Health Organisation (WHO) defines electrosensitivity and similar conditions as ‘symptoms that are experienced in proximity to, or during the use of, electrical equipment, and that result in varying degrees of discomfort or ill health in the individual and that an individual attributes to activation of electrical equipment”.

But the organisation adds that while patients suffer from real health problems “there is no known biological marker or any diagnostic test” for it.
WHO has also warned about using commercial products which claim to help reduce symptoms and against home measurement of signals, and says added psychological issues such as stress caused by the introduction of new technologies could be a causative factor. (Shame! - red. Stopumts)

Research into electrical sensitivity has been increasing in the past five years.
A spokesman for the charity ElectroSensitivity UK said its objective was to get ES recognised and find the best ways of easing it.

See www.es-uk.info . and www.radiationresearch.org .

Voor het origineel zie:
www.cambridge-news.co.uk/News/Zapping-in-head-from-mobiles-led-son-to-kill-himself-06112012.htm .


Ga terug naar het hoofdmenu
Afdrukken | Vragen | RSS | Disclaimer